- Click “History” in your Mac menu at the top of your computer screen.
- Select “Show All History” from drop-down menu
- From the list of websites, right click on the website history you’d like to delete.
- Select “Delete.”
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Library button in the top right corner of your browser (looks like stack of books)
- Select “History” in the drop-down menu.
- Click “Show All History”
- In the pop-up Library window, right click on the website you’d like to delete.
- Select “Forget About This Site” from the drop-down menu.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click the Favourites button (star) in the top right corner of your browser.
- Select the “History” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Today” to see your most recent searches.
- From the list of websites, right click the website history you want to delete.
- Click “Delete.”