The webinar addresses the impact of the intersectionality of gender-based violence with unconscious bias through a Child Welfare Lens, you will learn about:
- Equity Work is Emotional Work – Expanding our E.I. and not our I.Q
- Identifying Systemic Barriers & Roots of Oppression
- Unconscious Bias and Intersectionality through a Child Welfare Lens
- Exploring Pathways to Social Justice within Gender-Based Violence
- How to be an effective ally within the systems and structures?
- Please join us as we engage in critical dialogue to explore the intersectionality of anti-oppression and the Child Welfare system, including Q&A
This webinar is part of the Family Law Education for Women (FLEW) series, co-presented by Estella Muyinda, Interim Legal Director, METRAC: Action on Violence and guest presenter Jean Samuel, President & Owner at Arise International Promotions.